Investor Relation Policy:
Transactions by primary insiders and closely related parties:
All transactions by primary insiders and closely related parties are reported according to the Market Abuse Regulation, article 19. These can be found here: NewsWeb (oslobors.no)
Code of conduct
IR work in Sikri Group shall ensure the equal treatment of stakeholders and ensure that Sikri Group strictly complies with applicable laws, rules and regulation in the company’s communication to the market and shareholders. Sikri Group shall disclose information in an accurate, adequate, timely and fair manner, and ensure that all relevant parties can access information. The IR function shall furthermore ensure the correct treatment and reporting of inside information.
The Act shall promote enterprises' respect for fundamental human rights and decent working conditions in connection with the production of goods and the provision of services and ensure the general public access to information regarding how enterprises address adverse impacts on fundamental human rights and decent working conditions.
- NO | Valgkomitéen innstilling AGM 2023
- NO | Appendix 3 and 4 - Registration form and proxy
- EN | Appendix 3 and 4 - Registration form and proxy
- Sikri Group ASA - Minutes AGM 2023
- Vedlegg 1 - Appendix 1 - List of attending shareholders
- Vedlegg 2 - Appendix 2 - Voting Protocol